[MenTeach] Looking for a male teacher to be a TV star

Newsletter about men teachers newsletter at menteach.org
Mon Nov 10 11:04:04 CST 2008

Hello everyone!

I try not to do these e-mail notices too often - but - this is for a
reputable cable television company that has done some good work - if
you know someone have them contact her:

My name is Pamela and I'm a television producer in Los Angeles, working
for the tv development company, Target Entertainment. I am currently
doing research for a tv series in development about dads in daycare. I
want men who have chosen child care as their full time profession,
either in their home or at a facility. They can care for anywhere from
6 kids to 50. The candidates need to have big personalities, charisma,
etc. that would lend themselves to having their own television show, as
well.

Anyone interested or who knows someone who may make a good fit, please
contact me asap. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Pamela Berger
Producer, Target Entertainment
323.440.9295
pamjbatl at gmail.com